5 Reasons Why You Need Holiday Marketing This Season
We have now entered America’s favorite time of the year again, where the sweet holiday season begins. One minute you’re giving thanks to your loved ones as you share a giant turkey and then you’re heading straight to your favorite camping area under the stars, i.e. the Walmart parking lot, ready to fight your fellow neighbor so you can get that holographic TV or the new iPhone 10 before he even has the chance to lay his eyes on it.
So in honor of America’s favorite season of mass marketing, we have come up with 5 reasons why you’re going to want to bust out the egg nog and strategize your holiday marketing right now.
1. Tis the Season to Consume – The first reason is obvious, it’s the holiday season! You can almost taste the pumpkin spice latte in the air. There’s no other time where Americans want to throw their money in all directions – for others, of course. People are going to spend their hard earned money in many different stores, so it might as well be with you. People are jolly and generous this time of year, and you should bank on that.
2. Online Shoppers Unite! – We are in the digital age. More than ever, people can buy gifts and services without leaving the comfort of their own home. Why they still want to camp out in parking lots and fight for gifts is beyond me! Customers are sniffing out sweet deals like dogs sniffing where to bury their bones; Let them bury their bones with you! Launching online shopping campaigns this season, which is more effective now than any time of the year, will definitely bring you results.
3. The Age of Social Media Marketing – We are in the age of selfies, hashtags, tags and shares. As we are social networking, browsing through everyone-we-know’s life (even though we don’t really care, let’s be honest), this is a great platform to throw in some chances to get in between other people’s drama and make your product known. Whether it’s giveaways, promotions, sales, or Like+Share+Tag Campaigns, this is our age’s biggest and widest platform. And if you encourage your customers to create user-generated content for you, then you’ve really mastered the game. About 92% of major marketers are expected to use Facebook as their main holiday social networking platform, which is why you should too!
4. Mr. “Know-It-All” Google – As my Guru always told me, “Google is a Godsend.” Using the power of Google can bring in major results. With services like Ad Automation, AdWords, and AdCopy, you can bring your name to the front lines. Literally. And with a little bit of work, you can automate it to garner amazing results. Of course you have to do it right, but when you do, there’s nothing better than leads just flowing in.
5. We Live in a Mobile World – While we’re not staring deep into our TVs or Computers, there’s only one other direction our faces might be in….and that’s down…looking at our cellular devices. eMarketer, a market research company, has discovered that over 100 Million people will make purchases via their mobile devices this year. (Psh, who needs computers anymore?!) That’s a lot of potential customers that you can reach. Don’t overlook the mini devices, as they are a powerful tool.
So there you go, five reasons why holiday marketing is definitely something you should not pass up. The holiday rush is here so don’t waste another minute and get started on those holiday marketing plans!
Schedule your complimentary call with me and I will give you several free marketing nuggets to make your holiday marketing a success. I will also discuss ways to make this upcoming year a huge success.